Australian Native Landscapes will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased.
All products for return or refund must be brought to the attention of the site operations manager who carries responsibility for authorising returns or refunds
a) Returning Non-Faulty Goods
With an invoice
- ANL will provide a refund
- All returned products must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Invoices must be valid and intact
It is our intention that refunds will be given in the original tender. Cheques and debit cards will be refunded as cash and credit card refunds must be processed back onto the original credit card. Credit card refunds will only be processed via the original card which must be present at the time of refund.
Without an invoice
- Where invoices are raised without specific customers details ANL will endeavour to isolate transactions to the specific purchase in question. This may not always be achievable where customers can not provide sufficient information pertaining to the purchase.
- All products for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- ANL may require personal identification prior to processing the refund
Trade Account Returns / Exchanges
Account customers must confirm all transaction details prior to a refund being authorised. Refunds will be credited against the trade account.
ANL may choose not to authorise a refund in the following instances:
- Any product/s specifically manufactured to customer requirements, rather than stock products.
b) Faulty Goods
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, ANL and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.